So Burger King has purchased Tim Horton’s. I’m hoping this brings forth a few changes…
1. Toasted bagels instead of warmed dough slathered in butter thrown into a see through greasy bag.
2. Three point check system for hot beverages. Is the lid secure? Did you make sure not to place the mouth of the lid on the seam of the cup? Did you wipe the coffee you spilled all over the side from over pouring into the cup? It goes without saying that they have made my beverage order correctly…although they fuck up my tea with milk at least twice a month.
3. Maybe if your store motto is Always Fresh you actually prepare things that way.
4. Bring back the old sprinkles for the vanilla dip. The new ones are fucking awful, it’s like a mouthful of blue chalk!
5. Bring back the Cherry Pie.
6. Nice lids, you have them in your store. If I order an over priced hot chocolate, I can have one. Just start using them all the time!!!
This better not interfere with my Wendy’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich consumption! I swear to god, I will go ape-shit it does!