And that era is the 4 years of free parking that I have been able to scheme from the Marriott Harbour Front Hotel. By the end of this week the hotel parking lot will be set up with Visa terminals to make sure people like me can no longer park for free.
You didn’t even have to workout a system to park for free here. When pulling out of the parkade 75% of the time the parking booth was unattended. The other 25% of the time it was being manned by a guy in his early 20’s who would tell me to pull through because “You park here so often you don’t have to worry about paying today.”
The only time I ever had to pay for parking was when that crotchety old fuck Leo was working. If you pulled in or out one minute past the early bird parking rate special he would charge you $24.00 instead of $10.00. Leo once broke his hip and was out for a month. The hotel set up a honour system for people to pay at the front desk. I felt like Leo was a big enough asshole 90% of the time that it justified my never paying the parking fee once.
Leo has about as much personality as Kristen Stewart.
Is anyone else getting bored with this season of 16 and Pregnant? After the series opener where a loser boyfriend left his girlfriend and two babies on the side of the road I thought I was in for an exciting season. But every show is the same. A crappy mom who spends all her time with her much younger boyfriend or new husband. A teenaged dad who doesn’t help out enough and a knocked up 16-year-old.
Where are the fights? Where are the cops? I might just stop watching this season all together and wait for Teen Mom to start back up. At least those girls had exciting lives that others could easily pass judgement on.
Remember when Garryyy took back the baby furniture because they couldn’t afford it and in return he bought rock band. I want stuff like that to happen again.
I’m making a change. Non-Eater Fridays are now being replaced with Shitty Hipster Friday. And the First award goes to this idiot…
It’s time to reconsider the never hit a guy with glasses rule…
We’re finally settled into our new place. We have reached an agreement on how many horror related items can be placed around the apartment and barn stars have been prohibited from gracing the walls. Enjoy the photos!
Fancy new digs call for fancy canapes and sparkling wine!
Our awesome bathroom reading material includes Stuff White People Like, Whiter Shades of Pale, A book about killers and a Frank Magazine that once published a story about yours truly!
Our new table compliments of the world’s greatest parents Mama Cat and Count Jackula!
Red hanging out in the living room.
Kitchen area. I’m so proud of that glass jar on the counter. It’s an original Planters Peanut jar!
Looks like Amber and Gary are back together and cutting a rug while they’re at it! I love Amber’s sexy business lady dress and Gaaarrry’s protruding cheeseburger eatin’ gut.
Thanks Jamie Oh for the link!
This one looks like Meryl Streep.
Happy Birthday, I carved this sweet gypsy apple doll just for you. Don’t throw it in the garbage or it will come to life and kill you in your sleep…
Don’t worry my 3 black friends. Apple dolls come in a variety of races!
If you are a white guy with gold teeth and corn rows, you just need to go home.
Unless you seriously want to date a girl that’s into hooting gas, no ones interested in you.