I wonder if Dolph Lundgren has any Heman money left?


I love a good dance sequences in  a movie, Pulp Fiction, 500 Days of Summer and of course Napoleon Dynamite are all classic examples. But I have to give props to the underdogs of movie dance sequence too. I owe a good 75% of my dance moves to these movies, the other 25% came from old Fresh Prince episodes.

I’m sure if boys gave me the time of day in high school I would have done the same thing.

If only every episode of  Toddlers and Tiaras could be like this!

Next to ” A gun rack, a gun rack”, this is my second favorite scene in this movie.

I like to break these moves out downtown from time to time. The last move, the helicopter spin is my all time favorite dance move.

Bad dancing, cheap wolf costume, what’s not to love?

Advertisements

2 responses to “I wonder if Dolph Lundgren has any Heman money left?

  1. Pingback: Things I Cannot Live Without Part 4 « BadKidsGoodGrammar's Blog

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s